Are you looking for peace of mind when you go away on holiday or leave the home? Our new camera, the market’s first to have Apple HomeKit compatibility, offers a 180-degree field of view so you can be assured you will always have a watchful eye over your home – 24/7.
- As the first home security camera that is accessible through AppleHome, the Omna 180 is the next vital step into completing your Apple Smart Home set up. With the sleek design you would expect from D-Link product, and the ability to connect it to all your current apple devices, it will blend into your interior décor and become another one of your ‘go to’ products you’ll wonder how you ever lived without. Have your iPhone turn off the lights. See who’s at the front door from your iPad. And even control things remotely with the help of Apple TV. The Home app makes all your connected devices work harder – and smarter for you.
- The Omna’s 180-degree wide-angle lens can capture an entire room, and its Full HD 1080p resolution will allow you to see every little detail. Infra-red LEDs are not in sight, hidden behind the black bands on either side of the lens, providing night vision of up to five metres (16 feet), even in complete darkness. You can also access the Omna 180Cam HD directly from the Home app on your iPhone or iPad. Or you can simply use the free Omna app for even more control and advanced settings – you’ll receive instant activity notifications no matter where you are. You can also receive alerts and record video clips whenever motion is detected.
- With April Fool’s Day just around the corner, the two way audio feature could assist you in executing the perfect own back prank on your family. The feature is also handy on the days you need a quick update on what’s happening at home when nobody is checking their phones. There are endless opportunities to utilise this feature to aid your everyday life as an alternative to lesser quality mobile video streaming.
- Haven’t been eating your carrots recently? No need! With the Omna 180 you can see in the dark. With 5m Night Vision your camera no longer becomes useless after lights out, and the security of your home isn’t compromised. In fact, with the help of the infa-red LEDs, you can easily use it to identify who’s entering your house from the comfort of your bed.
- Similarly, the motion detector triggers video recording when unexpected movement is detected. You can choose to receive push notifications when this is activated, who knows what it may capture from uninvited guests- to bringing to light who is sneaking out for a midnight snack after hours. This can be saved to a MicroSD card (up to 128GB) to be played back as evidence! Additionally there are no hidden subscription fees to pay to get the best out of your camera; everything is readily available at your fingertips for no extra cost.
You can purchase the D-Link Omna from the Apple Online Store today for £199.95